Symbian mods and patches by CODeRUS and friends
Big thanks to Leonapapa, faenil, swmail, fonix232, wadowice, argie, Il.Socio



You are free to use my modifications in custom firmwares with an indication of my authorship of mods and link to this blog.



Contact with me at:

ICQ 433559121

Twitter iCODeRUS

Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm waiting for Nokia N9

I'm waiting for Nokia N9.
I decided to leave Symbian because of many reasons.
Ofc. biggest reason is new devcert restriction.
Second is closed open sourcing. I cant make good mods for anna without sources.
And third is users. Users always thinking what I owe them doing some mods. But i always making only mods, which interest myself. I never receive moneys, and modding is only my hobby, nothing more.

Ofc. i'm with Symbian until N9 not sold in my city. Some mods will be released in this summer.
After leaving i share all sources of mods, apps (except IMEI/IMSI mods sure))), post some info about IDA and Drivers developing for Symbian.
Have a nice day!

And sorry my bad english :D